With the introduction of Hybrid G3-PLC technology, utilities can save millions of Euro in the maintanence and clean-up costs due to a back-up RF channel and the ability of each communication node in the network to switch from PLC and RF and vice versa.
- Gridspertise joins G3-PLC Alliance to boost the development of new G3-PLC smart metering technology solutions
- Vattenfall presents a unique connected lighting system for municipalities
- The 500th Certificate has been issued by the G3-PLC Alliance
- Enabling the smartest grid…together: G3-PLC Alliance celebrates its 10th anniversary
- The G3-PLC Alliance and the DLMS User Association Sign Liaison Agreement to Extend Capabilities and Drive Innovation