G3-PLC alliance member company Neuron introduces nBox-Tool RF extension for G3-PLC Hybrid PLC&RF eco-system, making it the first Hybrid PLC&RF protocol analysis tool. The nBox-Tool both controls and powers the RF protocol analyzer over a USB interface. This modularity makes it possible for existing G3-PLC nBox-Tool devices to be upgraded to support G3-PLC Hybrid PLC&RF protocols concurrently.
- The G3-PLC Alliance and the DLMS User Association Sign Liaison Agreement to Extend Capabilities and Drive Innovation
- G3-PLC Alliance Infoletter No. 2/2021 has been published!
- Enhancing the resilience of energy infrastructure using G3-PLC
- Renesas CoolPhoenix 3 PLC Modem in combination with TsuRuGi (sub-GHz transceiver-RAA604S00) has received the G3-PLC Hybrid certification
- Utility Broadband – Getting Smart Meters on the Fiber to the Home Network