G3-PLC alliance member company Neuron introduces nBox-Tool RF extension for G3-PLC Hybrid PLC&RF eco-system, making it the first Hybrid PLC&RF protocol analysis tool. The nBox-Tool both controls and powers the RF protocol analyzer over a USB interface. This modularity makes it possible for existing G3-PLC nBox-Tool devices to be upgraded to support G3-PLC Hybrid PLC&RF protocols concurrently.
- Latest version of the G3-PLC specification
- Our Infoletter December 2022 is Online
- Japan Build in Tokyo: The G3-PLC Alliance demonstrates the G3-Hybrid solution in ARIB band
- Join our “Ask the Expert” sessions at Enlit Europe 2022 in Frankfurt
- Smart connectivity for smart cities – G3-PLC Alliance presented a unique connected lighting system for municipalities based on G3-PLC powerline communication at Smart City Expo World Congress 2022.