Working with Landis+Gyr, Energie Wasser Bern (EWB) in Switzerland, successfully completed a pilot project for broadband utility to the last mile. Starting with 4,500 measuring points, EWB and Landis + Gyr jointly implemented a G3-PLC based smart metering solution via the Bern fiber-optic network. With Landis+Gyr’s FttH reference architecture, a combination of the intelligent electricity meter E450 and the new data concentrator DC250, EWB was able to use the range of G3-PLC to get last mile broadband connectivity and take advantage of the high-performance fiber optic network such as high data rates and high reliability.
- Japan Build in Tokyo: The G3-PLC Alliance demonstrates the G3-Hybrid solution in ARIB band
- Join our “Ask the Expert” sessions at Enlit Europe 2022 in Frankfurt
- Smart connectivity for smart cities – G3-PLC Alliance presented a unique connected lighting system for municipalities based on G3-PLC powerline communication at Smart City Expo World Congress 2022.
- Gridspertise joins G3-PLC Alliance to boost the development of new G3-PLC smart metering technology solutions
- Vattenfall presents a unique connected lighting system for municipalities