Working with Landis+Gyr, Energie Wasser Bern (EWB) in Switzerland, successfully completed a pilot project for broadband utility to the last mile. Starting with 4,500 measuring points, EWB and Landis + Gyr jointly implemented a G3-PLC based smart metering solution via the Bern fiber-optic network. With Landis+Gyr’s FttH reference architecture, a combination of the intelligent electricity meter E450 and the new data concentrator DC250, EWB was able to use the range of G3-PLC to get last mile broadband connectivity and take advantage of the high-performance fiber optic network such as high data rates and high reliability.
- G3-Alliance sets industry milestone with release of dual-mode standard
- Latest version of the G3-PLC specification
- Our Infoletter December 2022 is Online
- Japan Build in Tokyo: The G3-PLC Alliance demonstrates the G3-Hybrid solution in ARIB band
- Join our “Ask the Expert” sessions at Enlit Europe 2022 in Frankfurt