Working with Landis+Gyr, Energie Wasser Bern (EWB) in Switzerland, successfully completed a pilot project for broadband utility to the last mile. Starting with 4,500 measuring points, EWB and Landis + Gyr jointly implemented a G3-PLC based smart metering solution via the Bern fiber-optic network. With Landis+Gyr’s FttH reference architecture, a combination of the intelligent electricity meter E450 and the new data concentrator DC250, EWB was able to use the range of G3-PLC to get last mile broadband connectivity and take advantage of the high-performance fiber optic network such as high data rates and high reliability.
- Enabling the smartest grid…together: G3-PLC Alliance celebrates its 10th anniversary
- The G3-PLC Alliance and the DLMS User Association Sign Liaison Agreement to Extend Capabilities and Drive Innovation
- G3-PLC Alliance Infoletter No. 2/2021 has been published!
- Enhancing the resilience of energy infrastructure using G3-PLC
- Renesas CoolPhoenix 3 PLC Modem in combination with TsuRuGi (sub-GHz transceiver-RAA604S00) has received the G3-PLC Hybrid certification